January Meeting - AGM

Information and updates on monthly meetings
Ian-Raymant

January Meeting - AGM

Post by Ian-Raymant » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:12 am

Good Morning Everyone,

A seasonal hello from a snowy Boxted, although the wintery scene looks to be short lived now the rain has set in. Nice while it lasted though.

I hope you, your family and friends are all keeping well and managing to stay as safe as possible in these troubled times. Let's hope the vaccine roll out continues a pace and the disbelievers start acting responsibly.

Wednesday 20th is our AGM evening and it would be good if as many members as possible could join us. Our aim is keep the official section as brief and meaningful as possible and then leave the remainder of the evening to show any previously unshown images taken during the 3 lockdowns and/or any captured this Christmas. Please send any you wish to share to Lisa so that she can collate them into one single slide show.

The committee also have, what we think is, an interesting topic to share with you all, an additional challenge that we hope everyone will enjoy.
Trevor will explain the idea in more detail and open discussion to everyone for feedback and comments.

Also during the meeting the committee would appreciate collecting ideas or suggestions for programme topics.
Could you all get your thinking caps on please and let us have your thoughts on the following

1.. Themes for images to be shown during monthly meetings
2.. Practical evenings [for later in the year hopefully]
2.. Technical evenings
4.. Photo Shoots [individually for the short term & hopefully groups later in the year]
5.. Speakers/presenters

I will send out the Teams invitation later.

Attached you will find copies of the Agenda, Chairman's Report, Treasurers Report and Membership Report.

Look forward to seeing you all - virtually - on Wednesday.

With best wishes - keep safe and well.

Ian
Attachments
Treasurers_And_Membership_Report.pdf
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 7 times
Chairmans Report for AGM 2021.docx
(97.14 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
AGM - Agenda.doc
(136.5 KiB) Downloaded 7 times

PerrinM

Re: January Meeting - AGM

Post by PerrinM » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Thanks Ian for the reports. Deepest apologise for not being so involved in 2020 and my aim is to be more visible in 2021.
Lucky for me work has been busy and had some difficult moments which continue into 2021 with the fact I have had to train to do the test and trace at college when students return although I am now having to test those minimal staff that are still coming into college.
Bonus for last year I made over 1,300 Face masks, raise £3,500 for charities including £1,100 given to Colchester Zoo over christmas and made an article in the local papers. Thanks Jim was buying some of my Face masks :)
I look forward to hopefully attending the AGM on Wednesday
Here's to a brighter future in 2021 and hopefully by 2022 we will be living in a more normal world.
Michele

Ian-Raymant

Post by Ian-Raymant » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:57 am

Good Morning from a sunny Boxted this time !

I have just spotted my post of yesterday failed to include a copy of the minutes from the 2020 AGM; these are now attached for you all. Apologies !

Thanks for your reply Michele and a huge well done for a magnificent amount raised for charity.
Understand re the work commits, we have been able to keep our plant operating but the Covid secure issues continue to present many additional tasks.

Hope you can join us on Wednesday.

Best wishes to all

Ian
Attachments
CS AGM Minutes 2020.pdf
(35.23 KiB) Downloaded 5 times

Ian-Raymant

Post by Ian-Raymant » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:38 am

Good Morning Everyone,
A frosty one for sure and snow forecast - such fun !

Just a brief email to circulate the minutes from Wednesday's AGM and to say thank you for an interesting evening.

A reminder too if I may - Please post to the forum your ideas and suggestions for Practical Evenings, Technical Evenings, Photo Shoots, Speakers and Themes for monthly meetings.

Take care and stay safe.

Ian
Attachments
AGM 2021 - Minutes.docx
(100.84 KiB) Downloaded 2 times