July Meeting

Information and updates on monthly meetings
Ian-Raymant

July Meeting

Post by Ian-Raymant » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well and enjoying slightly more freedom.

Another month has passed and despite the gradual easing of restrictions, sadly our July meeting cannot go ahead as planned.
Not to be put off - We can still get together, albeit in a virtual setting, similar to the June teleconference. Hopefully many of you can join us.

We were scheduled to enjoy a macro practical evening and as that is not possible why not share 3 macro or close up images from your library.
For those who have images to share, please send them to Lisa who will collate and prepare them to share during the meeting.
It is hoped that by sharing all images via one member we should avoid the technical issues experienced during the June meeting.

I will send out an Microsoft Teams Outlook meeting request tomorrow, as before it will be via my business account so please don’t be put off. This will be followed by an email with an attachment containing a brief set of MS Teams guide notes.

Once the Teams meeting has been accepted the appointment will appear in your calendar and/or maybe directed to your deleted items.

Please let me know if you are joining us and send your images to Lisa, allowing her time to prepare them for Wednesday evening.

Hoping to meet you all on Wednesday.

Very best wishes.

Ian

PhilBrew

Re: July Meeting

Post by PhilBrew » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:00 pm

Hi Ian - could you just clarify the date please - Wednesday 15 July or Wednesday 22? Phil

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:46 am

It's the 15th Phil.

PerrinM

Post by PerrinM » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:18 pm

Hi Everyone
Deepest apologise I have been out of touch with you all. Life just seems to continue to be busy ( no rest for the wicked as they say). Making masks for charity was meant to be 100 and raise £200 for charity well I now have made about 300 and still orders coming in and set to raise about £800-£1000 for charity. Trying to fit in sewing amidst work and a small amount of play has been stressful plus having the bathroom fitted out.
However I did have a couple of days off last week and had booked a ticket for the Zoo to go along with camera in tow to photograph some of the animals which was quite succsessful and gave me some 'me time'. I will put some photos up for you to see, not to many as my usual self took just over 1000.
Sorry I missed the Arlesford evening had planned to pop along but the 'masks' beckoned instead.
Hope you are all keeping safe and if anyone wants a facemask I know a girl who can!!! :lol:

Michele

Trevor

Post by Trevor » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Hi Michele, totally understand the difficulties to really hard to fit everything in. Look forward to seeing your images. Trev

Ed Jeffries

Post by Ed Jeffries » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:19 am

Hi Michele
Just read about your efforts to help in the Covid-19 fight. Well done for the mask making enterprise and for the amount of money you have helped to raise for charity. Fantastic effort!

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:19 am

Hi Michelle,
I too apologise for not being a very active member of the forum of late. I'm impressed with your mask making Michele. I can't claim to be doing anything worthy - just busy with web work and now photographing some of the Essex NGS gardens. My time management needs improving much.