September Meeting

Information and updates on monthly meetings
Ian-Raymant

September Meeting

Post by Ian-Raymant » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:55 am

Hi Everyone,

I trust you are all keeping well and managing to venture out - safely !!

To let you all know, the September meeting date has been delayed by 1 week from Wednesday 16th to Wednesday 23rd @ 7.30pm.
Lisa and I will be on holiday so the committee agreed that as our meetings are virtual and in order to maintain continuity of the "Teams" arrangements, a change of date would be our best option. I hope everyone is ok with that.

The published theme for the evening is not now possible, so the committee have agreed on a revised topic - "People". Which should be interesting.
Again, I hope you all accept this last minute change and will have time to either take some people related images or trawl your archives.

I will be in contact over the weekend prior to the meeting and will send out the Teams invitations as before.
Lisa has kindly agreed to receive everyone's images and prepare them in a single presentation, similar to the July meeting.

For now, enjoy September, the weather looks set to be kind for the next week, so hopefully we can all take advantage of the Autumn light.

Best wishes and keep safe

Ian

Trevor

Re: September Meeting

Post by Trevor » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:55 am

Thanks Ian, will have to review what I have on people. I take it we need to send just 3 images to Lisa?

Trevor