Dawes Hall Photography Walk 27th Feb

A trip out anyone?
Lisa

Dawes Hall Photography Walk 27th Feb

Post by Lisa » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:41 am

Please find the link to the Dawes Hall Photography Walk next week.
https://www.dawshallnature.co.uk/bookin ... february-1

I plan to go weather permitting. You have to book online 18 hours before the session.

PhilBrew

Re: Dawes Hall Photography Walk 27th Feb

Post by PhilBrew » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:50 am

I'm interested too. It's 10.00 to 2.00 and costs £7. This is the link to the booking page

https://www.dawshallnature.co.uk/bookin ... february-1

Booking seems to be open now. (I think 18 hours before the event is the latest you can book).

Phil

Richie

Post by Richie » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Sorry, got to work.😔

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:54 am

I've just spoken to the chap at Dawes Hall to confirm that there are still snowdrops to view. He says yes but admits not at their best but still plenty to shoot plus daffodils.
The programme is to meet at 10:00am for a small talk about the garden. Then a tour by the owner which includes a private part which has a carpet of snowdrops, then lunch. In the afternoon we would then be allowed to wander for photos.

There is tea and coffee provided for a donation but not lunch so he suggests bringing our own packed lunch.

Plus bring wellies!!!

We can book anytime today and even if you miss the deadline, you can still turn up and pay - although it's easier for them if you can pay online.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:53 pm

From Joe,
I also checked today and he said the same, BUT.... couldn't pay online because their webpage freezes. I told him I knew a good website designer if he needed help.............. He took my details and added me to the list of attendees. I'll drive by my favourite snowdrop spot on the way to see how they have faired and let everyone know if they are in better condition. He also suggested a long lens because there is lots of other things to photograph, including some of their wildlife.
Joe